I've been tagged again, by my friend Brandi. And I have to do this one, because she tracks whose been on her blog, and she's seen that I've seen the post where she tagged me! This is about my wonderful husband, Jake. . .
What is his name? Jake
- How long have you been married? 5 years
- How long did you date? 6 months before we were married, but knew each other 11 months.
- How old is he? 29
- Who eats more? Jake, even when I'm pregnant. (can you believe that? He's so skinny!)
- Who said "I love you" first? He did.
- Who is taller? Of course he's taller.
- Who sings better? Definitely Jake. He sings so much better, I won't sing duets with him because I'd ruin his voice.
- Whose temper is worse? Unfortunately, my temper is a LOT worse. Jake is very patient and controlled.
- Who does the laundry? Me.
- Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but Jake does quite a bit- if I've had a hard day, he sees them piling up, etc.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
- Who pays the bills? Jake. I did when we were first married, but I was too stressed and "cheap", so Jake took over!
- Who mows the lawn? I have to copy Brandi's answer- I have no idea how to mow a lawn!
- Who cooks dinner? Me.
- Who drives when you are together? Jake does.
- Who is more stubborn? Definitely me.
- Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jake, always. I have all the worst qualities in our marriage!
- Whose parents do you see the most? Jake's. They live a lot closer than mine.
- Who proposed? He did.
- Who has more friends? Hard to say- everyone loves Jake, but I have a wider range that I hang out with regularly.
- Who has more siblings? We both have 5.
- Who wears the pants in the family? Probably me- Jake is much more easy-going and happy to let me be in charge.
- Now I tag Krystal and Paige. That means if you are reading this, and you see your name you have to do a post like this on your blog, only it's supposed to be about your spouse.





1 comment:
Dang you! I just got tagged and worked on it yesterday but didn't finish til today. I'll do yours if you'll do mine! You're it again :0)
Post a Comment