Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tagged, AGAIN

Yes, I've been tagged AGAIN! I would probably skip this one and "pretend" I hadn't seen that I'd been tagged, but it was by my sister. And I'm not doing it out of love either, but fear. Because if I didn't, she'd probably toilet paper my house. Or at least write really mean/ nasty comments on my blog. But I'm not going to tag anyone else, because let's face it: tagging is a vicious cycle we'd all like to avoid!!!

10 Years Ago...

I was a sophomore at good ole PG High School. It was actually February 10 years ago that I was captain of the swim team, swimming in the state swim meet. I placed 4th, and thought I was hot stuff. All the guys wanted me- the glory days!! I'm sure I was fighting with my parents, and hanging out all the time with my BFF's- Jenny and Lindsey. I was about to turn 16 and get my license. Freedom was in sight!
5 things on my to do list today
Skip Stake Conference (hehe)
Make dinner for my in-laws
Finish this post
Endure watching the Superbowl
That's it- aren't Sundays great?
Snacks I enjoy
Popcorn
Peanut M&M's
Popcorn
Chips
Popcorn
What I would do if I was given a billion dollars
PARTY! I would love to travel- one of my goals in life is to visit all 7 continents. I could live without going to Antarctica. I'd also probably buy Oprah's house. Pay for all my kids' educations, and of course live happily ever after with Jake!
3 bad habits
Cracking my knuckles
Picking my nose :)
Being critical of myself/ being a perfectionist
5 places I have lived
West Jordan, UT
Swansea, Wales (UK)
Pleasant Grove, UT
Rockville and Elk Ridge, MD
Alexandria, VA
5 jobs I have had
Working EXTREMELY part time from home doing advertising
Discover Card--Account Manager, Team Leader
Working for my dad-- Bookkeeping
Magleby's-- Waitress
PG Pool--Lifeguard, Swimming Teacher
5 things people don't know about me
Those five jobs I listed above are the ONLY jobs I've ever had- 5 total my whole life!
I graduated from the U of U magna cum laude. Nerd Alert!
I thought about marrying my husband, Jake, before I'd even met him. I was roommates/ best friends with his sister while he was on his mission, and we used to talk about how cool it would be if I married her brother. And I did!
I've been to 3 continents and 17 countries. Like I said, I love to travel!
My BIGGEST pet peeve is when people sit on the ends of rows of crowded auditoriums when they're the first to get there. For example, I had a class at the U that was in a huge auditorium, but it filled up entirely every class. But, the first people to get there plopped down on the ends of the rows! So if you were late or even barely on time, you had to crawl across literally 9-10 people on the ends to get to the only open seats- the middle. It's the same way with church- whoever gets there first, sits on the end of the pew. So if you're late, not only do you have to walk to the front with everyone watching you, you also have to crawl over half a dozen people, banging their knees and hitting them in the face with your diaper bag. Aaagghh!

5 comments:

paige said...

Yes, I just did this Tag. :) ...while Lorin was playing play station. :)

Krystal said...

THANKS!!! Sorry you've had tag overload, me too...but you're more on top of things to get both done right away. Love ya.

dishes and laundry said...

Cyber high five for skipping Stake Conference!

I learned so much about you! Swimming, huh? I'm currently paying for private swim lesson for Cam (somebody ended up with a slacker mother who forgot to ever have her kids take swimming lessons and now he's in 11 year old scouts where it is apparently a very big deal to know how to swim!)

Oh, and we are big-time knuckle crackers around here - especially toes.

Brandi said...

Whatever! I love tags. They are really fun to read, for me anyway.

The church bench thing is funny, but I've totally seen you sit on the end when you're the first one on the bench. I think people with kids are the exception to the rule. It's inevitable that you have to get up at sometime during the meeting.

Amber said...

You're right, Brandi- we have sat on the end of the row at church before. Guilty! And you're right about people liking tags/ to be tagged- I had a friend do this post even though I didn't tag her, just because she likes to do them! I'll keep you in mind next time I get tagged, if I get tagged again. I must have been in a bad mood when I did this post- I sound totally onery!