Monday, March 10, 2008

Only 3 Weeks Left!

HOPEFULLY 3 weeks left- I've been having contractions all afternoon/ evening! I'm praying that she waits that long!

My plan for these last few weeks of pregnancy was to relax, Relax, RELAX. Not only to make sure I don't go into labor early, but also because I'm so TIRED! But my family has different plans for me. Here are some of the events we have, all before my due date:

  • Temple session with my brother and his fiance
  • My brother's wedding
  • Family birthday party
  • Easter
  • My nephew's baby blessing
  • Ward activity- which Jake's in charge of
  • Jake's birthday
  • My birthday
  • Our 5 year anniversary!
Whew! I'm exhausted just looking at that list. Guess I better head up to bed. . .'

An update:
I also need to add
  • Cousin and Aunt's baptism!!!
  • Another nephew's blessing

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Your blog looks so cute! It's always fun to have a new look.

You totally have a busy month. On top of all that, you are still exercising and have Dallin to take care of! Let me help if you need something.

Krystal said...

Wow it's coming up fast! I can't wait to meet her. Are you doing anything fun for your birthday?

dishes and laundry said...

Take it easy - or try to anyway! Hard with the weather warming up so nicely though.

Amber said...

Brandi- Thanks again for your help making my blog cuter!

Krystal- No, I'm not doing anything fun for my birthday. I don't want to plan anything just in case I have the baby early. So NOT having a new baby on my birthday would be fun!

Unknown said...

wow, quite the month, I don't think you could squeeze anything else in.

Nora Mair said...

Birthdays and anniversaries stress me out--good luck! And you do look like Kate on Lost but her character is so trashy and ruthless -- definantly not you.