Even after 5 years together!
Earlier this week, Jake and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. You can imagine what a WILD celebration it was, with me 9 months pregnant! We got take-out and watched "Enchanted". Ok, Jake watched, I fell asleep. I liked the ending though! Though we didn't celebrate in a big way, I am still SO HAPPY to be married to Jake. Here are 5 reasons I think he's the greatest!
1. He always puts me first.

2. He's a great dad.
He amazes me every day with his creativity with Dallin. He always knows how to make Dallin smile, and he can get Dallin to do things I never can. They LOVE to play together.
3. He makes me laugh.
I never know what he's going to say! He loves to tease me to get me to laugh at myself and not take life so seriously. He loves to get dressed up in silly clothes for any occasion, or no occasion at all. Here we are our first year married. Are we going disco skating or to a costume party? Nope, to his sister's wedding rehearsal!
I had no idea how handy until we moved from a brand new condo into a 15 year old house. In this house he's tiled, painted, fixed plumbing and lights, replaced baseboards, and most recently painted and installed a chair rail in Abbie's room. (Don't you love this pose? See what I mean about making me laugh?)









4 comments:
You're so sweet Amber...it sucks you moved. come over again. I'll fan you and feed you grapes.
I love your wedding dress! Especially the sleeves.
Jen, you're so nice. I'll come over today for some pampering! But how 'bout hot chocolate instead of grapes? It's winter again!
Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys have had a great time together.
Yea, you past the anniversary--just a few more big things right? and you can have the baby? I love the rehersal suits!
Post a Comment