Easter this year was actually very hectic and not very spiritual, unfortunately. We tried to do too much in too short of a time. But Dallin sure looked cute during all of the festivities, so I have to post some pics!
On Saturday, we dyed Easter eggs with the cousins. Grammy made them all matching aprons!
Dallin had great technique: when he was finished dying the egg one color, he would pick it up with his hands. . .
and drop it into another color!
Not very clean, but effective. The finished product:
Jake and I wanted to get Dallin a tie to match Daddy's this year. I waited till the last minute to get Dallin's Easter outfit, so it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. But Dallin still looks handsome!
(Sorry about the red-eye; I need to reinstall photoshop on my computer.)
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





2 comments:
Thanks for your comment on my blog! Being a mom is really different (in a good way)than I ever imagined & it will only get more & more that way as our families get bigger. :) Good luck this next week with Abbie, I can't wait for her to be here. :)
I am glad we aren't the only ones that had a hectic Easter. We had a good FHE lesson on Sunday, but other than that it seemed like lots of rushing around & trying to get ready & be to multiple places on time! Maybe next year!
ahhh...so fun! And it just gets better and better! :)
Post a Comment