I've been in a thoughtful mood today, and I've really noticed and been grateful for all my blessings. To avoid a dreadfully long and boring post, I'll just name my two favorite blessings: Dallin and Jake. Dallin is finally over his sickness and back to his old self. I'm not positive yet if that's necessarily better- lots more energy and trouble-making, but less whining. And Jake is the MOST FABULOUS DAD! He is so creative and loving with Dallin. I love to watch them play together.

Here they are today, playing with jungle animals. Jake made up voices for all of the animals- one was hispanic, one was gay, etc. One had gas, which made both Dallin and me both laugh uncontrollably. Luckily for Dallin and me, this creativity and silliness is a frequent thing at our house (see the Supa Dallna post). I am so blessed!
(And did you notice the MUSIC on my blog? I did it all by myself. So far just one song, but one of my favorites- a tribute to Jake, who loves to play and sing Jack Johnson songs for me, and our life really is better together!)
(And did you notice the MUSIC on my blog? I did it all by myself. So far just one song, but one of my favorites- a tribute to Jake, who loves to play and sing Jack Johnson songs for me, and our life really is better together!)





5 comments:
Thank goodness for great Dad's! What would we do without them.
I loved the song. I just put the CD on hold at the library.
Isn't it great to have a creative Dad to entertain your kids when you don't have the energy? So cute. Sorry again about the movie--I've been super flakey this last week, not just with you. Poor Daron, he can't stand it> I don't know why I've been so bad, but I'm aware now so hopefully I'll be able to be better. Love you!
Love the music. A gay voice, hah! Glad he's feeling better.
I want to hear all the voices!
Post a Comment