Monday, October 22, 2007

Supa Dallna!








This is what Jake and Dallin did to amuse themselves while I was in the shower Saturday. I was blow drying my hair when Dallin came in yelling "Supa Dallna!" Translation: Super Dallin! Dallin can't quite say his own name right yet, and calls himself 'Dallna'.



What's so funny to me was that Jake got all dressed up, too!

3 comments:

Jen-ben said...

OK, how cute is THAT??!! I love that you got pictures too. Ah...wish we could have chatted longer! Come over and we can get a break from kid talk!

Emily said...

What a great dad (and mom)! I love the one of Jake all alone. I don't think little boys ever grow out of the fantasy of being a super-hero.

Unknown said...

I love the one of Jake, Michael would have killed me if I posted something like that of him.