I was looking through our camera today for the pictures of Dallin's birthday party, and I found these pictures. Jake had obviously taken them himself:

How hilarious is that mustache! Jake grew it as a joke for New Year's Eve, and got so many funny reactions from people that he left it for two weeks. It's amazing how one little strip of hair can make him look so sleazy! But don't let the molester mustache fool you- he's still my singing, dancing, guitar-playing Backstreet Boy!






7 comments:
This is hilarious!!! I love the sleazy comment! hahaha!
Too funny - I saw him at church with the mustache and just thought, Hmmmm. Not sure about that. I love those pictures!
I think it's hilarious that Jake took pictures of himself and didn't show you - he just let you find them on your own. Don't these little sleazy surprises just make your day!
I was getting ready to call America's Most Wanted when I saw that second picture. Molester mustache for sure!!
(does he still have the mustache, or has he shaved it already?)
He shaved it this week for Dallin's birthday party. He didn't want the mustache in all of those pictures!
That's HOT!
So awesome that he took pics of himself. I kept telling Daron that we needed pictures of his mustache, but he shaved it before we did. Oh well there's always next year...
Post a Comment