
We had Abigail's baby blessing last Sunday. It was such a sweet, special, BEAUtiful day! Jake gave her the most amazing blessing. He started crying before he even began the blessing. I love that he is so sensitive and not afraid to show his emotions. It made me so happy to see how much he loves our little girl!!

We couldn't have asked for a better day; the weather was beautiful, sunny but not too hot. I'm also so grateful to all of our family members that came to support us and Abbie. We're lucky to have our families live so close. Jake's mom made Abbie's dress, and it was modeled after my wedding dress! That made it so special to me. It's long, long LONG. We joked that she can wear it for her baptism. The top might be a LIttle tight by then!
Words cannot express how much I love this sweet, sweet girl. I love all her tiny features- her perfect little fingers that hold my hand or my chest while she nurses, beautiful long eyelashes over the prettiest blue eyes, teeny tiny nose, little rosebud mouth, her big round checks, and her skin! I LOVE her soft, soft skin. I just kiss her all day! I love to hold her while she's sleeping and marvel at her perfectness. She is a really good baby, hardly ever crying, and always smiling when we look at her. She loves her big brother Dallin! She can't take her eyes off him whenever he's in the room. I hope they'll be the best of friends. I am so lucky to be the mom of such wonderful children. I am awed that I have been so blessed, and I am grateful every day for my wonderful husband and the chance to be a mommy!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





10 comments:
I love those days! Days like this make all the tough moments totally worth it. She is absolutely beautiful, and I love the story about her blessing dress. Congrats!
What a sweet, beautiful baby. I'm glad the day went well for you and your family.
Congrats!
What a beautiful baby. By the way I made my neices dress for her blessing, and it did fit her for her baptism! We only needed to move the buttons on the back a little.
Glad you guys are doing good, we miss everyone from that ward.
She is gorgeous!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! We wished we were there to be a part of her blessing. She is very beautiful. You are a beautiful family. We can't wait to see you next month.
Oh, Amber, she's beautiful!! In that top picture, she looks so much like you! What a wonderful day!
Hi Amber! It was fun to chat with you a little during the family photo session last week. Your kids are cuties. I took a CD of pics over to Jody's yesterday. There are some cute ones of your family. It's fun to be able to keep in touch over blogs huh? I'll check back often.
Thank you, thank you, thank you all for saying Abigail is beautiful! These pictures don't really do her justice- she looks shocked in some (which she was), sleepy in some (which she was) and a little funny in some!
*Tera and Val- invite me to your blogs! I'd love to see what you're up to!
So wonderful! Cute pics too! But yeah, Jamaica here we come!! let's go! :)
Oh my gosh, Amber! You have the most beautiful children! I saw the picture of Abigail at Grandma's and I still can't get over how completely gorgeous she is! And Dallin is one darling boy! You guys are such a cute family! Your mom told me about your blog so I could tell you how beautiful your little girl is. I just had to tell you.... As if you didn't know, right?
Post a Comment