Every other Monday, all the women and children on my mom's side who live in Utah get together for lunch- my sister, mom, grandma, aunt, and my sisters-in-law, when they can. Yesterday we had lunch at Bridal Veil Falls, up Provo Canyon. It was so beautiful!
We had lunch at the pavilion, then let the kids play in the "pool" at the base of the waterfall. You can see I was totally unprepared- no swimsuit for Dallin, no sunscreen.
I didn't even have the stroller for Abbie, so I had to hold her with a blanket over her face to keep her out of the sun. The two of us about sweated to death! We still had a lot of fun, though!
My mom and aunt Karen.





3 comments:
I am the same way - I mean I hate doing a new post with no comments on the previous because I think people won't ever leave one or even read it if they haven't already. :) So funny. I do have to say that I love Bridal Veil Falls. I have only been there once a long time ago, but it is so pretty, it would be a great place for kids & to have a picnic!
:) I love the pics! If we ever come visit, take us here!!
OK, OK, I know it's not all just for the comments. It was so fun to go up there, we should definitely go back.
Post a Comment