Sunday, June 29, 2008

Random Pictures

I hate doing a new post when I still have no comments on my last post. I haven't posted in a while, hoping that someone will leave a comment, even just to say "what a pretty waterfall"! Seeing "0 comments" is just so depressing! Ok, enough complaining. There better be some comments when I check again!!

Here are just some random cute pics of our fam!
Dallin hanging out in the car. If it's remotely bright outside, which it usually is during the summer, Dallin insists on wearing sunglasses like mom and dad. He puts them on upside down every time!
Father's Day. What better way to spend the afternoon than taking a snooze with a baby?
And sweet Abigail. I love this girl!

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Amber, I loved the Bridal Veil Falls pictures! Eric proposed up around that area and we had our wedding announcement pictures there, too. I love that area--and that's where I'm running my half marathon!

Brandi said...

I hate when I don't get comments, either! I go to some people's blogs and they ALWAYS have 20+ comments every time. Even if all they have posted is a picture.

Brandi said...

So, anyway, I am leaving you 3 comments to make up for the last post I didn't comment on, and because you'll be so excited to see 3 comments!
Love the picture of Dallin with the sunglasses. He is such a cute kid. I love it!

Amber said...

Brandi- you are the BEST!!!

Nora Mair said...

So guilty of reading and then hoping along....love the snoozing daddy. Are you swimming on Wednesday? I'm in, I need some coaching on kicking.

Em H said...

I love the picture of Abbie! She has grown up so much! I'm excited to see her when we get back.

Christy said...

You have such a cute family! I love the upside down sunglasses.

Paige said...

I love picture of dads sleeping with their babies - I just got one today, even though Polly hardly counts as a baby (but I am still calling her my baby for 3 more weeks!) and the picture of Abbie is priceless - I love looking at your car seat, brings back memories. :)

Unknown said...

cute pictures!

Krystal said...

You're funny, only doing it for the comments I guess. I don't get many comments on my blog but you know me, I just keep on postin'.