Halloween was so fun this year with Dallin! He was the cutest mouse ever! My cute friend Julie lent us the costume, which her mother-in-law made. I was a cat, and literally chased Dallin around, as usual. Jake, of course, was dressed for the 70's. This year it was kind of the geek look; too bad this picture doesn't show how tight his pants are! Dallin and I visited Jake at work in the morning, where Dallin trick-or-treated in the hot office until his cheeks were flushed and he started to walk slow! We had to take his costume off before he got heat stroke! Then we had dinner in a pumpkin at Jake's parents. Dallin loved trick-or-treating with "papa". The first house they went to, Dallin walked right in the house when they opened the door! He clearly didn't get the concept yet- he thought he was going to play! We finished the night off with trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. What a day! I was so tired and achy I felt like I'd run a marathon. Bring on the holiday season!









1 comment:
You guys look so cute. That Mouse Costume is awesome.
Post a Comment