Halloween continued. . .
Wednesday was also our ward trunk-or-treat and chili cook-off. Jake was so glad to not be in charge this year (which means I was glad to not be in charge this year, too!) that we didn't enter the chili contest and just went to have fun. We did dress up, though.
Jack Sparrow, his saucy wench, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan. Good enough to win the "best family costume" prize!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





4 comments:
You totally deserve to win the award, but a cute family. I love how you all match. :-)
You guys looked hot that night~!
So cute!
I love the costumes! We are so uncreative - probably because Halloween isn't my favorite holiday at all, but it's getting to be more fun with kids! Congratulations on winning the grand prize! I might have been more motivated if we had a contest at our ward party. Jake totally looks like Jack Sparrow!
Post a Comment