This morning, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Actually, Dallin woke me up on the wrong side of 7 am. The kid woke up just after 6 am! And I had a hard time shaking it off all morning. But luckily, it's Wednesday. And that means lap swimming for me. The kids get dropped off at the gym day care, and I have an entire hour to myself- just me and the water. It's amazing how relaxed (and skinny!) the water makes me feel. So much better than running on a treadmill. And I even save 5 minutes to sit in the hot tub before picking up the kiddos. Aaaaahhhhh.
And then Jake gets home from work, and after the kids go to bed, you know what time it is. That's right, baby- It's Business Time.
Thank goodness it's Wednesday.
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





8 comments:
Loved the utube video!
I love that one, it's so hilarious! So glad you had swimming to look forward to!!
What gym do you go to? Swimming sounds really good...especially the hot tub! You're lucky not to be so tired at the end of the day that all you want to do is crash!
I go to the Kearn's Rec. It's close, and child care is only $10 a month for two kids!
Can I just say how excited I was when I even saw the words It's Business Time?! Oh my gosh I miss the show and that song kills me!!!
I love you for posting this post....oh heavens!!
Thank you for reminding me how much I love that video.
That was SO funny! I am jealous of your gym pass. I wish it was that cheap for me.
Don't let her fool you! There's no "Business" after a day like this! Business hours are over! :)
Post a Comment