Happy Halloween! We've been busy celebrating even though the BIG EVENT- trick-or-treating, isn't until tonight! On Wednesday my mom had her annual grandkids Halloween party. My mom deserves the "grandma of the year award." She LOVES her grandkids and is always so creative with them, and this party was no exception. The kids all wore their costumes, and my mom had tons of quick activities for them to do- perfect for 6 kids 5 and under! Dallin is a pirate, and Abbie is Elizabeth Swan. She was confused by her dress at first, but loved all the attention she got!


The kids made ghosts out of suckers, mummies out of sprite bottles, jack-o-lantern oranges, and had a candy treasure hunt. Notice how Dallin keeps "losing" parts of his costume? Luckily we left before he got completely naked!


And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





3 comments:
Amber! Your kids look HUGE!! I can't even believe it! I love Dallin's costume. He's such a little stud.
Great pictures, Amber! I'd like to nominate your mom for "grandma of the year" also! What great memories for your kids! Such cuties!!!
Amber, Thanks so much for the vote! You have such a great blog. The pictures are really fun, and your comments about them make me laugh. Looking at your adorable kids and their happy faces brings tears of joy. I was also thrilled to see your "I believe." You are doing what Elder Ballard suggested! You're great. I love you all. Mom
Post a Comment