Sunday, October 12, 2008

Drum Roll Please. . .


I did it! I made homemade rolls for dinner tonight! They were way easier than the cinnamon rolls I make all the time. They may not have been the most aesthetically pleasing rolls ever, but they were yummy! Jake loved them and Dallin ate one, which is all I really care about.

I can actually use the same recipe for bread, just cook it in bread pans obviously. So that means I can cross off learning to make rolls AND bread, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Amber! I too am learning the ways of becoming "domestic"... but you'd better believe I'm a lot slower. Cooking has never been on my list of talents.
You're awesome!

The Larsen Family said...

Love the blog. Tim gave it to us. We too have a blog Larsengregandbrooke.blogspot.com.

Keep in touch!

Jen-ben said...

you DID it!! And they look SOOOO good!!

Robyn said...

I bet they were delicious. I made your cinnamon rolls over conference weekend and they were SOOO...GOOD-thanks for the recipe.

Liz said...

You are a domestic goddess! :-)