Dallin has really been entertaining me lately. Here are a few funny things he's said recently. . .
In the grocery store, in the middle of a crowded aisle, he held two packets of fruit snacks up to his chest and said, "Are they nipples?"
After Sacrament Meeting, he stood up and shouted, "Hurray! Church is OVER!"
When I scold him he says in a very stern voice, "When my daddy gets home, he will tell you not to say that to me!"
If Jake scolds him, he runs crying to me and says, "Daddy said something wrong to me!"
When he wants me to play with him, he says, "Will you join me?"
He sure is a funny kid!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





2 comments:
hi there. it was fun to see you yesterday. you looked great. i should have told you. i finished my quiet book and am excited to see if it keeps annie busy for at least 2 minutes during sacrament meeting.
funny dallin. glad you have those blogged so they are written down to remember.
Amber, you have a great blog! You're kids are beautiful and I love what you wrote about them.
I just started a blog yesterday which you're welcome to visit! I need to do lots more to it...but slow and steady wins the race right? (just kidding)
Post a Comment