Thursday, October 30, 2008

Leaves!

Today is Jake's day off, so of course I had a mile-long list of chores for him to do today ;-) Actually, I only asked him to rake the leaves in the front yard- the leaves haven't all fallen off the trees in the back yet. Dallin wanted to help, of course, and it was so nice outside Abbie and I went to help, too! Dallin was extremely helpful, jumping in the leaves and kicking the piles all over the yard again! Actually, I think that was all Jake's idea! Abbie helped by tasting the leaves to make sure we should throw them away!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a darling shirt Abby has where did you get it???

Krystal said...

Love the picture of Dallin buried in the leaves with his little head sticking up. Cute.

Amber said...

Yes, Marisa, it's a great shirt! People were asking where I got it all day- seriously!