Monday, October 20, 2008

I love Bunco!

Last Saturday my fun cute friend Liz invited me to be a sub in her Bunco night. I'd never played before, but it was a blast! We didn't bet, but did have food and prizes. Sadly, no alcohol (just kidding)! Usually I have beginner's luck with games of chance, but not this time. I didn't have enough wins to take first place, but too many wins for the loser's prize. Maybe next time!

Since it's so close to Halloween, we all dressed up. Thanks for the costume, Marisa!


Thanks for the fun night, Liz! Anytime you need a sub, I'll be there!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I LOVE Bunco, too! We play it every Christmas with Eric's family. The younger kids even play. My sister in law and her friends do bunco once a month. They love it.

Amber said...

Brandi, maybe we should start a once-a-month Bunco group. It was so much fun!

Liz said...

Thanks again for going with me, I had so much fun and hope you can sub again. :-)