OUR SWEET BABY IS HERE!
Abigail Jane
Born April 2, 2008 at about 1 pm.
9 lb 7 oz
21 in
So so so cute and precious!
Born April 2, 2008 at about 1 pm.
9 lb 7 oz
21 in
So so so cute and precious!
Can you believe how BIG she was? This was taken the night before Abbie was born- does this look like a woman about to have a 9 lb baby?!!
We made it till April 2, just like we wanted! More pics and thoughts to come. . .








13 comments:
She is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her.
Precious!! Hey Amber, this is Jesse's wife Emily...Congrats! You look great by the way! :)
No, no, no - You absolutely DO NOT look like you've got a nine and a half pound baby in there. You are amazing! And she is adorable. Contrats to the whole family.
She's so cute in those pictures! With those chubby cheeks she doesn't look like a little newborn alien at all! Can you email me the picture of me holding her when you get a chance? I'd love to post it on my blog. Love ya.
Amber! Her face is so adorable!! I cannot believe how much she weighed. Seriously, wow! I can't wait to meet her. She is just too cute.
Yay for Abigail! She's beautiful. How's Dallin doin'?
Congratulations! Abbie is so adorable! We can't wait to meet her at the Gottfredson family reunion.
Amber! She is ADORABLE! I am so amazed that she was nine pounds.. you look like you were ready to have a six or seven pounder.. You looked great! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Dallin's doing ok. He mostly ignores Abbie, but I'd prefer that to him trying to hurt her!
Congratulations from the Hansen family next door. She is beautiful!
BTW- I am behind on your blog but I love having two kids and to have one of each bring both challenges and blessings. Enjoy the differences and if you ever get too overwhelmed you know where I live.
Congrats! She's adorable and cute name.
Thanks for all your nice comments, everyone! Jake and I think she's beautiful, but we're biased!
hi amber, I don't know if you remember me or not, but joe and I were friends of daron and krystals. I remember meeting you a few times at their house. I just had to write once i saw your cute little girl. SHE IS DARLING! Congrats on the newest edition. Dallin is too cute as well. From all your little posts i can tell you are a great mom and i wouldn't get too worried about the thought of having two... you stay a little bit busier, but it's not the nightmare they make it out to be...=) CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!
--Joe and Amanda
Post a Comment