Earlier this week, my wonderful, sweet, AMAZINGLY TALENTED friend Jen took our family pictures and Abigail's newborn pics. I can't tell you how much I love them! Dallin and Abbie were SO good during the picture taking. Abbie didn't cry until the very last picture, where we were trying to squish her into a little tiny basket while she was hungry!! And Dallin was good enough to earn himself a trip to Carl's Jr for lunch. Here are a few of our fav's:









10 comments:
She really is stunningly beautiful. You know...being 9 and a half pounds has it's advantages. Most babies have a very similar, newborn look. But Abbie already looks like her own person, and she really is gorgeous (you and Jake do good work). My babies are just so scrawny (they look like skinned baby rabbits - as my father-in-law says). They don't start to look like nice, healthy babies until about three months. Just a little jealous (in a good way).
I love the first one too, and the one with her head in your hands, and the one with you lying down, and the one with Jake kissing her. Okay...I love them all. I can't wait to meet her!
Wow, those are some amazing pictures. I immediately had to go and check out Jen's photography site. I want your password so I can look at all of them! I hope all is going well for you and your family!
Ok, first of all I can't believe how much she looks like Dallin! They're both absolutely adorable!
And second that picture where you're lying down with your pretty girl - I can totally see the whole "Kate from Lost" resemblance, lol.
Christy
Emily- I love the skinned rabbits comment!!! Jake was so skinny when he was a baby that his dad said he looked like a turtle out of his shell. But your father-in-law's analogy is much meaner!
Christy- leave your email address and I'll email you the password to look at the rest of the pictures.
Christy- Abbie looked exactly like Dallin at first. Now she's starting to look more like her own person.
SO cute!
I loved the pictures, she really is amazing. Your whole family looks beautiful. It makes me want to try to recreate the poses and everything with my kids, my problem is that I just don't have the artistic eye for creating it myself. Definitely worth the money and the little bit of sad feeling when you felt empty-handed on your birthday and anniversary.
Beautiful pictures!!!! She is gorgeous!! And you really do look like Kate from LOST, LOL.
When my babies were newborns, people just didn't take pictures like that - or at least I never knew about it. Seriously, those beat out my Kiddie Kandid packets by a million miles.
Wishing I had some, I showed Cameron your pictures and explained that I never had any really nice photographs like that, so would he go get undressed so we could take some. He didn't say a word, just turned and quickly walked away. Dang...it just wouldn't work with an 11 year old.
Those are amazing! She is adorable. Congrats!
Oh my heck she is beautiful!!! I love those pics. You guys are a cute little family!!! I can't wait to see her in person. Hopefuly that will be this summer!!!!!
What sweet precious pics! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment