Monday, October 15, 2007

Finally!

After much encouragement from many people, and insistence from others, I am finally starting my own blog! Amazing! I actually "created" my blog about 2 weeks ago, but got frustrated trying to figure out which layout, colors, borders, pictures, titles, captions, highlights, ahhhhhh, I wanted for my blog, and gave up blogging as too hard. So right now my blog may not be asthetically pleasing, but at least I'm doing it. Nothing too exciting to report for my first entry. Dallin is upstairs sleeping, and Jake is working on his Christmas present: the pc he finally nagged me into letting him build himself! Christmas came early at our house this year for Jake, in the form of a package on the doorstep this morning: the last piece to complete his computer! I don't think I've ever seen him more excited. Anyway, I'm hoping this blog will help me be better at journaling and recording important/ funny events in my life. Next time I might even put some pictures up!

4 comments:

Fauset Photography said...

I am the FIRST to comment on your blog. How great am I!

Unknown said...

Hurray for you! You will be addicted soon.

Nora Mair said...

Way to go Amber! It's a fun world!

Emily said...

Yea Amber! I'm so excited to "spy" on your cute family.