This was our trip up Little Cottonwood Canyon in September. (I have to go backwards since I have so many pictures I want to include in my blog!). Dallin loved throwing rocks in the water with Daddy. Now he's obsessed with the mountains and throwing rocks- driving in the car he always asks "where's mountains?" When we go on walks in the morning, he asks me to pick up rocks on the side of the road, which he then throws out of his stroller. Then he asks for "mo rocks". It's a vicious cycle, which results in me doing more bending over and picking up rocks than walking!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago








1 comment:
I can't believe how much Dallin has changed since you guys moved. I see a lot more of you in him now that he is older. He's really looking like a toddler now instead of a baby. I love the little stories about Dallin on the sidebar. He's absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment