I must be an official blogger now: I've been tagged by my most die-hard blogger friend, Paige! So here goes!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Jake, of course. And Krystal and Jennilyn.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie. I like lots of pies, but have to be in the right mood for cake, and it has to be chocolate, with cream cheese frosting, and a middle piece!
D- Day of choice: Monday...Jake's day off!
E- Essential Item: cell phone- I know, I don't always answer it!
F- Favorite Color: Red and pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. The idea of eating worms, even candy ones, grosses me out!
H- Hometown: Don't have one really. I was born in Fairfax, VA
I- Indulgence(s): Pedicures, shopping without Dallin, Grey's Anatomy
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Dallin and mystery baby!
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Family, friends, the gospel, The Office!
M- Marriage Date: March 27, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or Fears: the dark and scary movies
Q- Quotes: "No other success can compensate for failure in the home." - David O. McKay
R- Reason To Smile: Dallin is still napping!
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three +: Marissa, Brandi, Krystal (That means I want you to do it)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: In high school, I was ranked among the top in the nation at breaststroke in swimming!
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I love meat but haven't been able to eat it very much this pregnancy
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: No problem with either.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anthing I don't have to cook myself! And potatoes, movie theater popcorn, french fries, all bad things!
Z- Zodiac: Aries
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





2 comments:
That was quick! You are turing into a true blogger!
Hey that's cute...I've never seen that one before!
Post a Comment