Dallin loves to get himself undressed, and then dressed again. A few months ago, when he was first learning to do this, he would need help getting started. He told me he was "all done, pj's" meaning he wanted to get undressed. So I got things started for him, and he left it like that: his shirt on his head, and he pants half pulled down! He thought it was so hilarious, especially when I was laughing so hard at him trying to walk around like that!
You can see his big belly in this picture, which explains why he thinks HE has the baby in HIS stomach!
You can see his big belly in this picture, which explains why he thinks HE has the baby in HIS stomach!






1 comment:
Dallin is so stinkin' cute! I love his BIG personality. You have many fun years ahead, I'm sure.
Post a Comment