Jake broke all of our budget rules, and gave me a new camera for Christmas! It's a Nikon d 5000, which I guess replaced the Nikon D90. For years I've been envious of people with professional cameras, which is basically EVERYone I know. I didn't want to be a professional, just take cute pictures of my kids and life without a 30 second delay. And now I have my own! Jake not only gave me a great gift, he cured me of a cardinal sin.
Now I'm learning the hard way that good photography is not just about having a good camera. But it's so fun to learn!
Why I love this camera- it captures my kids' expression perfectly!We went to the Gateway Children's museum after Christmas (way over-priced, won't do it again) and Jake revealed HE has been wanting a new camera, too. He took more pictures than I did!
I've even tried photoshop on a few pictures:

And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





4 comments:
Yay for new cameras! You will enjoy having it!
I'm jealous!! That's one I've had my eye on! What a sweet hubby! Love the pics too by the way!
That is what Timmy got for me too! It is a great camera, but I really want to take a class to help me with it!!! You will have fun with it... I do!
Ooooo, so jealous! I too am wishing I had a nice camera and YES, it seems everyone around me has a "nice" one. Oh well, I put you on that lucky list :) All in due time, I'll get mine some day.
Your kids are SO cute and you look gorgeous (as always).
Post a Comment