It's cold. It's dark. The air is gross. It's the longest month of the year- January! We're suffering from the Januaries- too much time inside, together, with nothing to do but get on each others' nerves.
My friend Nora was kind enough to alleviate our suffering by letting me invite ourselves for a day at her cabin (the magic cabin where the kids and I stayed while Jake was in London). We spent MLK day sledding on the mountain, and it was a blast! We got to be outside, above the inversion, and loved spending time together. And it gave me a chance to try out some action shots on my camera.
There was a mishap the first time Dallin and I went down on the sled instead of the tube- I couldn't get my feet in my big boots to stay on the sled, so they sprayed snow in Dallin's face on the way down. He wasn't very happy with me:
I know this picture is blurry, but I love Jake's face!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





2 comments:
Looks awesome! I totally have the Januaries--I blogged about them last year too.
how fun!
Post a Comment