Dallin and I were talking today about safety- not talking to strangers, what to do if there's a real "bad guy", what to do if he's lost, etc. After I told him to find a mommy with kids to help him if he's lost, I wanted to find out if he'd know how to describe me to help someone look for me. He knows my name, so I asked him, "what do I look like?" He instantly replied, "hairy!"
As if that wasn't bad enough, I tried to recreate the conversation for Jake when he got home from work. I asked Dallin again, "what do I look like?" and he said, "a whale!" Wow!
Apparently I need to wax and lose some weight!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





3 comments:
Jayden sometimes calls me "Big mama" and tells me I'm "really heavy!" I was a little offended until Isaac pointed out that he says his teddy bear is really heavy too. I guess it's all relative!
i'm totally laughing out loud! kids are so funny. you are so not a hairy whale. thanks for the laugh.
Macy once told me (as I was slipping into the shower), "Nobody likes you naked."
She has been banned from my bathroom ever since.
Post a Comment