Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween 09

Better late than never, right? I admit, I have mixed feelings about the Halloween holiday. I love the excitement of getting my kids dressed up and participating in all the activities, but I HATE ALL THE CANDY! Taking my kids trick-or-treating just means I have to be the candy police for the next 2 weeks, trying to limit my kids' intake so they'll eat actual food. I know, so mean!

Jake just can't resist dressing up!

Everyone please look this way for ONE picture!

Cutest witch ever!

At Grandma's annual "cousins Halloween party."

Optimus Prime!


Abbie and her cousin Jayden

At the ward trunk-or-treat. Groovy!

Phew! Now that's finished, I can move onto newer news!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, I so miss it when Jake dresses up as Pimp Daddy - 70s Style. Love you guys!

Amber said...

Emily, believe me, we miss you guys too! I'm sad I missed seeing your octo-mom costume. If we ever move again, we're looking in your neighborhood!