Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It was Business Time!

Last weekend (I won't say which day ;-) Jake and I went to the Flight of the Conchords concert. Jake bought the tickets in February, and saved them as a surprise for me. Now, I love FOTC, but not as much as Jake, so the tickets were really for him, and he said they were a surprise so he wouldn't have to tell me how much he paid for the tickets!

The concert was amazing! I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time. FOTC is from New Zealand, so I love them just for their accents. Oh, and they have really funny songs. As we left when the concert was over, Jake said "it was worth every penny." I have to agree, especially since I don't know how many pennies it was.

Check them out for yourself if you need a good laugh:
Most Beautiful Girl in the Room

(warning- some of their songs have a little adult content. and the songs are definitely funnier every time you watch!)

2 comments:

Jen-ben said...

So awesome Amber!! I love them!

Emily said...

I think they are hilarious! Greg often sings "Business Time" to me (maybe that was too much info). I didn't even know they were coming. We'll definitely have to go next time! How fun for you and Jake. There is nothing like date night (complete with a little "adult content")!