Today is my hubby's b-day! He's the bestest in the world! And so handsome, don't you think?!My birthday is Wednesday (feel free to bring presents and treats all day long!) and our anniversary is Friday, so we have a busy week! Usually all three "big days" just get lumped into one, but this year I'm in the mood to CELEBRATE! Stay tuned for all the exciting, on-a-budget festivities!





6 comments:
Happy Birthday to you both! I love celebrations especially ones that last and last.
Happy Birthday to JACK
I From Taiwan JOHNNY
Please tell him
(ps Abbie look very Q :)
That is just like Greg and I. My birthday is Dec. 18 his is the 22 and our anniversy is the 26! It does make it crazy. Well Happy Birthday to you both. Hope you have a wonderful week.
PS.. That picture is hilarious
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Happy Anniversary
I didn't want to play favorites so I'm leaving a Happy Birthday message to you two on NEITHER of your birthdays...
Happy Birthday Jake & Amber!
My birthday's on Sunday, isn't March great?
I have no IDEA what you're taking about??:)
Post a Comment