Dallin doesn't like to color very much, but he LOVES to finger paint. On Thursday he was painting while I was on the phone (big mistake on my part). After he finished painting, he covered his hands in green paint and called himself "Mr Incredible Hulk". I told him it was time to wash up, then turned my back for three seconds and this is what he did:
Planted a perfect hand print on his unsuspecting sister! I laughed too hard to punish him!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





2 comments:
Nice Shot Dallin! How could he not, Right? Finger painting is big time "good mom" points. Way to go Amber.
I'll come do projects with ya anytime! Or, if you guys come and visit us we can plan some way fun ones!! I LOVE projects! I'll kick your butt in gear! ;) Love the finger painting by the way...and I agree, major mom points! you're awesome! xoxo
Post a Comment