As of yesterday, I am finally finished with all my Christmas shopping. Yay! Cutting it kind of close, I know! Now if I could just get Jake to quit buying presents for Dallin. . . I'm also really close to finishing my homemade presents which I'm VERY excited about (but they're a surprise so I can't post my progress or any pictures!). This is the first year I've done anything like this. I still need to get things like candy and candy canes for the stocking, but I'm almost ready for Christmas at least as far as presents go. Any suggestions for neighbor gifts? I DON'T feel like baking this year!
On another note, both my kids are sick AGAIN! What did I tell you about weekends and holidays? I called the dr today in an attempt to get my kids seen before the weekend. Their office is totally booked! The dr agreed to stay late because they think Dallin might have Step and that Abbie has ear infections again, and they were able to squeeze us in at the very end of the day. I'm crossing my fingers that both kids are better by Christmas!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





2 comments:
Congrats on finishing! Sorry about your sick kiddos. 'Tis the season!
Oh, there is nothing worse than sick kids, especially around the holidays. Little kids are so fun to buy for. They love everything.
Post a Comment