Tonight we watched the First Presidency Christmas devotional. (A little late because we were out of town last week.) This seemed the perfect way to welcome in the Christmas season, my favorite time of year. I loved the messages of simplifying Christmas, giving generously, and making room for Christ in our lives. I was touched by the stories of the humble wishes and gifts to the needy.
I love this time of year, the excitement in the air, the cheerful lights on homes, the beautiful music, the spirit of giving, the FOOD!! This year, I'm grateful for Christmas to help me remember to give generously because I am so blessed.
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





3 comments:
I'm so annoyed that I missed that!!! I'm so lame! So I'm glad you got to hear it!
Jen- you can get the full broadcast at lds.org. That's what we did!
I missed it, but thank you for the link.
Post a Comment