
This is where Jake is working right now: Shangai, China. I had a nice post all planned out, but I'm too tired to write it now. I'm having a really HARD TIME with Jake being gone! I'm a terrible single mother, and I really miss Jake! So don't be surprised to get a call from me, asking to come over so we can get out of the house, or asking you to watch Dallin so I can have a break, or just asking you to adopt my children!!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





4 comments:
Come over anytime!
I'll take those two adorable babies anytime! How long is he gone? I'm a terrible single mother, too. I do so much better when I fall asleep in my husband's arms at night.
I hate it when James is gone too. I thought of you this morning when I was swimming--i did 8 laps in 20 min. Am I getting faster or what?--thanks to your coaching. The "master's" lady had nothing to say to me.....
Bring him over! Sarah would love the company and we're real close. It's hard for me on the nights Mike gets home really late, so I can only imagine how tough it might be for you right now. Seriously, either come for a play date of drop Dallin off for the day.
My "sweet" mountain bike is a Wal-Mart special and I can say that my motivation for buying that one is that it has pink. :-) You can borrow it if you don't need a really special one.
Post a Comment