
Today, Dallin put on his Aunt Jessie's shoes, grabbed her keys and announced, "I'm going to work!" He then opened the door and went into the garage, where he tried to get into the car for about 5 minutes (while I kept a silent vigil). He walked back into the house and shouted, "I'm home from work!" So funny! I love to watch his personality emerge. He thinks he's so grown up, and wants to be exactly like Dad!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is way way too cute!
How adorable!
Hey I Haven't seen or talked to you all in months!! I am so excited for you! (pregnancy) I will have to come visit when you have it! Dallin has gotton so big I can't believe it! He is super cute too and it is so weird that he talks now too!!!
Post a Comment