I’m still going through pictures of our trip, and they’re such good memories of warm weather, while there’s snow outside my window.
Whoops, missed a very important event from our first day of Disneyland: Jedi Training. We lucked out and happened to walk past the “training arena” at a non-busy time, and Dallin was one of the first ones picked! He took it very seriously, it was so cute to watch.
And he got to fight Darth Vader:
The next day we headed over to California Adventure.
I can’t remember the name of this place, but they had a ton of obstacle courses, slides, nets to climb and a zip line:
Notice Jake and Abbie in the background? Love it!
Abbie loved all of the carousels.
Kids for sale! I’d pay the big $$ for these two!
The kids loved the 4D Toy Story mania game. They fought with each other over who got to ride with dad, and I had to trick Abbie into riding with me. Very gratifying as the mom!
We also stayed late for the World of Color show. Very cool, but Abbie was so tired she wanted to sleep in her stroller instead. Another successful, exhausting day!





2 comments:
Abbie looks like she is filled with pure joy on that fish. SO cute!
What a fun trip! Great job on the pictures!
Post a Comment