Yep, that’s right, I’m pregnant again, and this time it stuck! I had my 10 week dr’s appointment last Friday, and I was NERVOUS! More nervous than excited, because that was when I found out I was miscarrying last pregnancy. Jake came with me this time, for emotional support
My doctor did an ultrasound first thing, and a tiny baby immediately showed up on the screen. I cried with relief! We saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound and also got to hear it.
This pregnancy feels really similar to when I was pregnant with Dallin (maybe it’s a boy!!). I haven’t been too sick, just really tired, ALL THE TIME. But I’m almost done with the first trimester, so hopefully I’ll have more energy soon. I’ve also been really hungry and eating a ton. And when I exercise, watch out- I can eat all day long! I admit- it’s been fun to indulge myself a little!
My due date is Nov 4, but I’m hoping for an earlier date and a smaller baby- less than 9 lbs would be great!





2 comments:
That is so awesome! I'm so excited for you! I'm hoping for a boy!
I'm so happy for you! You're such a cute pregnant lady! :-)
Post a Comment