Friday, March 11, 2011

Favorite Beach Pictures

We just got home from our Disneyland/ beach vacation, and I’m anxious to post about it. But I’m overwhelmed with images! I took over 300 pictures on our trip! I loved the light on the beach, and had to edit those pictures first. Here are some of my favorites from the beach:

DSC_0269 Vintage

DSC_0278 edit

DSC_0272 edit

(Abbie's suit will permanently have sand in it!)

5 comments:

Cammie and Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse and Emily said...

LOVE!! Your kids are getting SO big! We can't wait to see you guys!

Allie said...

What cute pictures Amber! I bet it was nice to be in a swimsuit and not in coat and gloves!
Yeah, and about the sand in the swimsuit. I now make sure Chloe always wears the same suit to the beach, what a mess.
Love ya!

Unknown said...

Great pictures.

Em H said...

Dallin is so big! What an awesome trip!