I'm fortunate to come from a very big family, and to live close to most of my family. Since the week before Dallin was born, the ladies from my family have gotten together to have lunch together, first once a week, then we switched it to twice a month since everyone kept having more kids. It's such a fun tradition! The group includes my mom, my sister, two sisters-in-law, my aunt, my cousin, all of our kids (9 kids and counting) and my grandpa- our honorary member. He started coming as the chauffeur when my grandma was still alive, and now that she's gone we still force him to come :) We take turns hosting and fixing lunch for each other, and today was my turn to host. I was determined to take pictures today, since I don't have a single picture of our lunches and we've been doing this for over 4 years. But, the chaos got the best of me, and feeding 5 adults and 7 kids (not everyone was there!) was so hectic, it was time for Abbie's nap before I'd even thought about getting my camera out. But, I still wanted to document this tradition, and set a goal to take pictures next time!
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago





2 comments:
Hey, I guess it really happens since you've blogged about it now! I like the new colors of your blog, and maybe we can figure out why your text is so skinny next time we get together.
I can't believe I missed the Chinese food! Lame.
Post a Comment