Thursday, February 18, 2010

the pink tutu

Look beyond the messy bed head (it was first thing in the morning) and the binky (that she refused to take out). I see a beautiful girl, growing up way too fast, no longer really a baby. It makes me a little sad, and inspires me to capture moments of Abbie just being Abbie.

I actually used photoshop on these pictures! I know it's a sad attempt, but there's no way to get over being a novice except by experimenting with it.



Abbie wasn't interested in having her picture taken, so I resorted to cheap bribes. I was playing with the white balance on my camera, and the picture ended up looking like this:

Now I know why photoshop is so important!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Cute, cute!

Christy said...

They are looking good. Once you get Photoshop down we will convert you to Adobe Lightroom!

Allyson said...

Hey! Nice job! Are you doing photography or just photoshop? It really is a lot like magic, isn't it? Thanks for your sweet comment on my post a couple of weeks ago!

Jen-ben said...

OH MY GOSH...she is so BIG!!! Ah, it's been way too long! Miss seeing you!! PS is tricky isn't it! Keep going!