Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hot Husband in a Helmet

A few weeks ago, Jake and I went snowmobiling with my uncle and some of Jake's friends, and I have to say my husband looks HOT in a helmet! Haha.

Snowmobiling with my uncle isn't a leisure tour along a wide, groomed trail. It's more extreme sport style- off trail, deep powder, steep hills. Some of the hills we went up and down were so steep I wouldn't look anywhere but straight ahead, and I'm not afraid of heights! And some of the turns required us to get off the seat, put both legs on one side of the treads, and use our body weight to turn the snowmobile while it was moving! It was SO FUN!

Conditions were perfect: new snow and sunshine! And it was gorgeous at the top of the mountain. We could see about 6 different mountain ranges.
Our bodies paid for it the next day! I'm not that stiff after a day of snowboarding! All worth it for a day of winter fun without kids!

5 comments:

Em H said...

Where were you guys? That 2nd picture looks just like a place up by my grandparents cabin.

Amber said...

Emily, it probably is! We were above the Heber girl's camp.

Krystal said...

Very cool pictures! I love the open sky.

Em H said...

Nope. Different Canyon. Looks like it was fun!

Allyson said...

I think that's awesome! There's nothing like looking at your husband and getting that rush of love and attraction! Looks like tons of fun! Hope you guys are doing well!