Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Joker

Beautiful Abbie, she just can't resist being a girlie-girl. She's pretty quiet generally, so her silence doesn't announce when she's being naughty. She found my mascara and put it on her eyes, just like mommy! She didn't get a single drop anywhere but on herself. It was so endearing that she imitates me that I wasn't even mad!

Wouldn't you love to see even BETTER pictures of my kids?! PLEASE GO HERE and vote for me in the comments so I can win the photography class!

1 comment:

Emily said...

She is so beautiful!!! Good luck in the photography contest. I got your question about my settings at the Children's Museum. It was really dark in there (especially on the main level). I shot in manual and used a zoom lens. I tried to keep my aperture as low as possible (on that lens, I think it was at a 4.5). Of course, if there are more people in the picture, I had to increase the aperture to ensure that someone wasn't blurry. I believe my shutter speed was around 100/125 on most of them (I might have dipped down to an 80 occasionally). I kept my ISO between 640 and 800. Even with all that, when there was absolutely NO light (in some spots, you just aren't anywhere near a window), I used my external flash. I also used the magic of Photoshop to make them even a little brighter. I hope that helps.