Dallin turned 3 last month! Hello!!! What kind of a mother am I, not even blogging about my boy's big day?!! At least I gave him a birthday party! He chose a pirate theme, and Jake went all out decorating the house. Yes, I said Jake!
We invited EIGHT cousins five and under, who tore through the house full speed, plus their parents, Dallin's aunts and uncles, and both sets of grandparents. We had a great party complete with games, pin the pirate on the treasure, hot dogs an yummy munchies for the adults, and cake, cupcakes and ice cream. The cake was my sad attempt at a pirate theme, so sad, in fact, that pictures will not be appearing here!
Jake made up an amazingly silly treasure hunt poem that kept the kids racing up and down the stairs about a billion times, and finally led them to the pantry where their goody bags where hidden.
Dallin got some great presents, and his favorite was a pirate ship with 5 pirate "bad guys". (Phew, that one was from us!)
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago






2 comments:
congrats on potty training. Isn't it great? 8 kids under 5, are you insane?
Great job on the decorating Jake, I'm impressed. :-)
Happy Birthday Dallin!!!
Post a Comment