Last week I attended the Joy-ography workshop from my amazingly talented and accomplished friend Marisa of Moondoggie Photography. (I would have paid the workshop fee just to spend the whole day with her, she’s that amazing!) I learned so much from the class and feel light years ahead of where I was.
I feel so much more confident about my camera settings, shooting in manual, and composing a shot. And I can actually use Photoshop now! We had some “models” attend the class to give us a chance to practice, and here are some of my favorite shots.
![]()
These sisters were so sweet, and I LOVED little Sophie’s cowboy boots!
And the boys, who used our “photoshoot” to get pictures for posters they need to make for school.
Taking pictures is fun now, not frustrating!





4 comments:
k...totally jealous! Seriously! teach me now! :)
Amber, they are amazing! You are a great student!
Look at those bright and beautiful your photos. Isn't it great to finally be in charge of the camera and not the other way around. :)
Okay, ignore my grammar--but your photo's look amazing!
Post a Comment