Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dallin turns FIVE!

Dallin, my little firecracker, turned five last week! We celebrated at Classic skating and bouncing.

DSC_0148 edit

DSC_0142 edit

- He’s still obsessed with “guys”- any action figure. His favorites right now are Batman and G.I. Joes.

- He started preschool last fall and is READING! He pretty much memorizes a book after the first time he’s read it, and one day complained that he’s not reading just “rememberizing”! I told him that’s where you start.

- He’s so tall! Tallest kid in his preschool class, taller than his cousins 4-7 months older than him.

- He likes to be in charge, which mostly means bossing Abbie and me around. But he’s starting to be a help and will occasionally say to me, “I’ll go take care of it,” if Abbie’s misbehaving.

- He loves the wii and any video games. He’s already better at any game than I am.

- He likes to make lists and plan out the order of his day, every day!

No comments: