Sunday, September 13, 2009

To remember. . .

I could be doing lots of different posts about events in our lives, some happy, some sad (my grandmother passed away last week), but they will have to wait. I don't want to forget some funny things Dallin said today. Maybe no one else will think they're funny, but they're really amusing to me, and I want to remember them.

Today Dallin's nursery teacher told me Dallin is one of the few kids who actually listen to the lesson and participate. On the way home I was praising Dallin for this, and he asked hesitantly, "Did they tell you. . . I. . fought a little today?" The teacher hadn't mentioned it, so I asked him who he fought with. He thought about it for a while and said in a very matter-of-fact voice, "Well, there were hundreds of people I needed to beat up!"

My middle name is Terese, and when Jake is exasperated with me he'll exclaim, "Te-rese!" Well, Dallin has starting saying it as an expletive! At my in-laws house he was jumping on the trampoline and fell over and he said in a frustrated way, "oh, Terese!"

3 comments:

Brandi said...

That Dallin! I'm totally cracking up right now. He should do his own show.

Em H said...

I love hanging out with Dallin! Thanks for sharing his awesomeness

Liz said...

He's a hoot!