Over the past week, I've been working (like a mad woman!) on a hard cover book of Abigail's first year. Yes, I've given up old-fashioned scrapbooking. I was working like crazy on Abbie's book because winkflash was having their famous flat rate sale, and I NEEDED to get the discount on this book! I reminisced about how sweet Abbie was as a baby, and it made me realize she's NOT a baby anymore- she's 18 months old!! She's growing up, inspite of my admonitions that she stay my sweet, snuggly baby girl!
She's turned into quite the little lady, and loves to imitate my actions. She loves to sweep with the broom, and get her baby wipes out and wipe down the walls, the floor, even her face. She still loves putting on other peoples shoes and walking around in them. She also loves to pair the shoes with a purse and my keys, then walk to the door and wave bye likes she's going out on her own! And my personal favorite- she finds my cell phone no matter where I put it, even if she has to climb on a chair to reach it on the counter, and then she "talks" on the phone! She also mimics me by talking on the phone with a pen in one hand and a piece of paper in front of her! So hilarious!
Abbie has been trying to talk so much more lately, and can say a ton of words. She says "yeah" for yes and nods her head very deliberately. She says "naaay" for horse and "ooof, ooof" for dog. She can say her own name "Aa-beee" which is so cute! She's also learned to say "no" :(
It's very hard to take Abbie's picture because she's obsessed with looking at the pictures on the camera. As soon as I pull out the camera, she rushes towards me, so I have to snap a shot as fast as possible and hope for the best!
Since we have so many boy toys in our house because of Dallin, it amazes me that Abbie always finds the girly toys. She LOVES babies, real or dolls, and will immediately find a baby doll and stroller where ever we go (guess what she's getting for Christmas?!?)
She's adventurous, and tries to do everything Dallin does (which totally frustrates him! classic big brother!) Riding the tube on Labor Day:
And he's off - Ugh
4 months ago






3 comments:
haha. that last picture is priceless. i thought that picture of you guys on the tube was me. i guess we're just the gorgeous triplets. I love Abby. She is my favorite niece.
So cute! It's amazing how fast time really does fly. I use Memory Mixer digital scrapbooking and really like it.
Man you make adorable kids!
Post a Comment