While Jake was gone, the kids and I went with my family to Flaming Gorge for 4 days. Or what's left of my family available for vacations- my parents and younger sister, Veronica. The days on the boat were fabulous, the nights in the tent horrendous. I didn't get much sleep at night between Dallin's night terrors and him needing to go the bathroom, and Abbie coughing so hard one night she threw up all over me. Let me tell you- it's NOT pleasant to be thrown up on, in the middle of the night, in a tent, then clean yourself up with paper towels. Just in case you were tempted to try it! But like I said, the days were awesome, and here are some pictures to prove it: (Sorry the text got weird, and I can't get it to unlink. And sorry the pictures are so small; I didn't have my camera and copied these from my sister's facebook page!)
Dallin insisted he wanted to wakeboard with me. And he loved it! His favorite part was saying "hit it!" and "cut it!"









1 comment:
Dallin wake boarded with you? You could not be any more cooler....not proper English but...
Post a Comment