Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just in case. . .

any one still reads this (and for journaling purposes if no one does), here's a photo essay of what we've been up to this summer:

July 4th- got over the swine flu, camping and boating at Willard Bay w/ fam
Oquirrh Mtn Temple open house
July 24th- parade, park and swimming w/ the fam

Girl's camp
Lots of swimming, going to the park, going to the $1 movie, riding bikes and water balloons

And now the REAL fun begins- Jake's in London for THREE WEEKS for work, so the kids and I have lots of plans to keep us busy while he's gone!

5 comments:

Shi and Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful summer! And congrats on the triathlon. I have always wanted to do one of those, when Tim and I move up to Utah, maybe we will do one with you guys!

Krystal said...

So what are your plans? Daron's out of town next week so I'm needing to think of more junk to do. Good luck with the 3 weeks, maybe we can get babysitters next week while the hubbys are gone and go to a movie or something.

Em H said...

3 weeks? Wow. I'll be back by then! I wish I could go to London for 3 weeks!

Emily said...

I'm reading faithfully!!! Looks like you've had a great summer (minus the swine flu). Your kids are getting so big and are absolutely adorable. Good luck these next few weeks. We should all get together again while he's gone.

Amber said...

Krystal- yes! Let's go out! I'll call you.
Em- I can't believe you're going to be home this month! It's gone by so fast. Can't wait to see you!
Emily- I was planning to come visit you! I still need to give your boys their present.